Clickthe image for largeformat
Our company is the only manufacturing facility within the territory of the Russian Federation and the Commonwealth of Independent States which can offer the production of high-quality kelly bars. TRIS kelly bars are manufactured only on the basis of European-made round billets. It is the principled position of TRIS Company. TRIS kelly bars are successfully operated on foreign drilling units of the leading construction companies in Russia. TRIS kelly bars are successfully operated under the most severe geologic and climatic conditions.
Specific characteristics TRIS kelly bars:
- Round billets are delivered from the plants which supply large international manufacturers such as BAUER, DELMAG, LIEBHERR, JUNTTAN, CASAGRANDE, SOILMEC, etc.
- We manufacture enhanced guides, spindle and locks.
- Pad eye and kelly joint are made of special types of steel resistant to long-term dynamic loads. This allows operating under maximum torque moments and extracting drilling tool with maximum quantity of drilled solid.
- European-made spring joints. Spring type: disk or cylindrical (at Customer’s choice). High-quality springs allow significantly increasing non-stop operation of the bar due to the protection of inner guides and section end surfaces.
- European-made welding wire is used. Physical characteristics of this wire are better than the one of used steel.
- Mechanized accessory and high-quality equipment allow highly technological processing and minimizing infamous human factor.
Tight-knit team of professionals is our particular pride. We are the only enterprise in our field which doesn’t use unskilled labor radically. Major part of our factory workers has higher field-specific education. Good working condition and high personal interest of each worker allows manufacturing highest-quality products and improving them constantly.
Out company produces not only standardized kelly bars but also bars customized according to the individual Customer requirements.
Call us or send your requests via email. Our technical advisors will respond you as soon as possible and provide complete technical information.
Without delay you're drilling with TRIS.